大問題! 子ども不在の新学習指導要領: 学校が人間を育てる場でなくなる?! What do you think of this book?
Link to book on Amazon Japan
What do you think about this book? I think it points to a real problem, but may not be completely balanced in describing the problem.
What do you think about this book? I think it points to a real problem, but may not be completely balanced in describing the problem.

I think this book not to be good.
ReplyDeleteThe school was a place of the communication with a person and the person, and the school which there was not of the child thought that there was not a meaning to do in a school because I thought that it was important to learn it
I think school is the place where man is brought up.
ReplyDeleteBy going to school, in the human relations and society, I go out, when, I think there are many cases that you can think it's possible to understand manners and experience only by school above all!
If the school is not a place to raise humans, what will become of the school ...?
ReplyDeleteI was surprised that the way of education in Japan will change.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think school is where we can grow not just study but human relations.