Cooling off at the lake and some good food afterwards.
Hi all. It's cooled down and we finally got some rain. Yay! But, on the last of the really hot days, my wife, my daughter and I headed out to the lake to relax, swim and cool off. Great fun!
![]() |
| Paddling is hard work! |
![]() |
| Very hard work! |
![]() |
| And so rest is needed! |
![]() |
| Now time to do more... |
![]() |
| OK, I guess I have to stand up... |
![]() |
| But I don't have to stand up! |
![]() |
| I guess I'm just stubborn that way... |
After all that hard recreation, we needed food! So we went to one of our favorite Italian places, after calling to check that there weren't any other customers. Just us and our appetites, with open windows and good food!
![]() |
| View of the fields |
![]() |
| Caity's Bolognese |
![]() |
| Saeko's pasta di giorno |
![]() |
| Lovely old building restored beautifully! |
![]() |
| My pizza margherita! |
![]() |
| We are getting full... |
![]() |
| But never too full for dessert! |
![]() |
| Or for gelato! Red perilla and blood orange flavor! |
I hope you guys are all enjoying the summer too! Have fun, stay safe and do some fun things that bring joy to you and your family and friends. See you in a while!

















Comments
Post a Comment