On the back of the picture we are looking at, I felt that such a world might be spreading all the time
Show only to yourself the good points and good points of yourself, trying to live hiding and hiding poor places and unavailable places. I do not know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
I felt that I couldn't understand all of that person just by cutting out only a part of that person.
On the back of the picture we are looking at, I felt that such a world might be spreading all the time
ReplyDeleteShow only to yourself the good points and good points of yourself, trying to live hiding and hiding poor places and unavailable places. I do not know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
ReplyDeleteI felt that I couldn't understand all of that person just by cutting out only a part of that person.
ReplyDelete